The Remarkable Opals of JCK Las Vegas 2017

For those of you who've been involved with opals and gemstones for many years, here you can chat with your peers.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Wow, wait til you feast your eyes on this opal eye candy! :)

June 6, 2017 by Brittany Siminitz

"Though Omi Privé’s sapphire ring did reignite my love for the blue gemstone (read about that beauty here), I spent a solid block of time on the JCK show floor on the hunt for one thing only—opal. If your mutual infatuation isn’t enough to understand why I’d dedicate my time to one specific gem, I can offer more justification: No stone comes alive like opal. And because I spend the majority of any given workday ogling jewelry through a computer (or phone) screen, it’s an absolute experience to see, hold, try on, and become entranced by an opal in person. Fortunately, the stone is also a favorite among designers—which means they create masterpieces just for this stone. When something possesses such fire, such magic, it deserves to be housed in a setting that’s equally fantastic, right? Here are some of the highlights from my opal hunt—each sighting worth the multitude of steps across the show floor."
http://www.jckonline.com/editorial-arti ... -334329457
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Nili

Re: The Remarkable Opals of JCK Las Vegas 2017

Post by Nili »

Grait opal ther and the seting is just making it pop up even more in short i wont it <lol>
PinkDiamond

Re: The Remarkable Opals of JCK Las Vegas 2017

Post by PinkDiamond »

Good to see you pop in Nili. Hope you've got deep pockets if you want that one. :lol:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)