Tylenol has mood altering effects.

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Tylenol has mood altering effects.

Post by SwordfishMining »

I've always known this and stayed away from it, due to my reactions to it. AND the marketing: they just gave it to any Dr or hospitals that would take it for free instead of having to buy existing pain killers, to get it so widespread. The term lying with statistics is foremost fact in drug sales it appears anymore since they market directly to the public. OR not testing until widespread distribution we should say. What GMO test have you ever seen for more than a 6 month span????? People are the rats here. In any case. I've been vindicated always telling the Drs I won't take it for reason. They never batted an eye to switch to Ibu or hydrocodone. I went on Naproxsen for a month, but a nagging mild migraine like headache sets in and I have to stop. Back to tearing up my stomach with 3 or 4 800mg Ibus every day. My right knee needs operated on as I tore my meniscus favoring the bone spurs in the other knee, while wearing a wrist brace on the left to cause the same symptoms in the right. My sister is a mail carrier and she has the same thing except her wrists are meta carpel syndrome too. Wish I had her insurance instead of getting a flurry of work done each time I make a sale. Forgot the link http://www.trueactivist.com/study-says- ... ctivist%29
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
Rockranger

Re: Tylenol has mood altering effects.

Post by Rockranger »

Yep that is bad ****. Dropped it years ago after finding I could take it like candy. Still couldnt numb the pain for no longer then a few mins per pill.
gingerkid

Post by gingerkid »

Used to take bucketfuls of headache powders to try to get rid of headaches. Please don't take them!
~ Jan ~

"...you gotta know your ABC's...
Always. Be. Cool." 8-)
- Boyd Crowder
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Tylenol, aka acetominophen, is in so many products you really have to read labels carefully to avoid it. It's a drug that they aren't even sure how or why it works, and it comes with deadly side effects. :!:

Acetominophen is so toxic it is the #1 cause of liver and kidney disease, and comes with a lot more side effects than people realize since the data is kept hidden. I've been preaching against Tylenol use for over 10 years, so the data is out there but the lamestream media won't pick it up because they spend so much on advertising with them. :!:

From various newsletters I've sent out:

Drug makers have spent billions trying to convince us that their acetaminophen products, such as Tylenol, are as safe for us as mother's milk. But that's not what the science says. Every two days someone dies of an acetaminophen overdose, and scientists have linked the drug to liver damage, asthma, hearing loss, and more.

And now we have the proof that the drug doesn't even work.

A study published last week in Annals of Rheumatic Diseases found that folks who took high doses of acetaminophen for extended periods of time increased their risk of early death by as much as 63 percent!

That's not all. The risk of having a heart attack or stroke skyrocketed 68 percent, and there was a nearly 50 percent greater chance of having kidney disease or bleeding of the digestive tract.

You won't see this mentioned in the Tylenol commercials, but people who regularly take too much acetaminophen are the largest group of people hospitalized for acute liver failure. More than 400 people a year in the U.S. are killed as a result of an acetaminophen overdose.

The latest news on it is that it affects unborn children when pregnant mothers take it; especially boys.

According to the study published in the journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, pregnant women who take the painkiller over several days may lower the production of testosterone in their unborn boys.

That can result in common male reproductive disorders at birth, including undescended testes and being unable to urinate normally.

Even worse, as the child grows into adulthood lower testosterone not only can lead to lower fertility, it will also increase his risk for testicular germ cell cancer.

Naproxen comes with its own set of problems so you're better off not being able to take it John. :?
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)