Clever Pearls

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Clever Pearls

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are a few interesting pieces here, but I'm only showing my favorite. I like the way the pearls are carved and have the druzy showing in the pearls, despite the druzy being synthetic. There are some other clever ideas here so check 'em out. :)

Clever Pearls
April 14, 2017 by Brittany Siminitz

"It seems to me that pearls are completely unavoidable at the moment—and not just in jewelry. Here’s a good example: I’ve been on the hunt for a new pair of leather sandals for summer and, as my list of contenders grows, a good portion of them are adorned with (faux) pearls (these are at the top of my list, in case you were wondering). It isn’t just shoes getting the treatment. Faux pearls are embellishing skirts, dresses, sweaters, hats—basically, if you can wear it, you can pearl it. And I like it. Primarily because there’s nothing overly proper or preppy about these fashions: They’re chic, sometimes a bit edgy, even. And that’s precisely how I like my pearl jewelry, too. So with an impending wardrobe chock full of pearls, it only makes sense to accessorize accordingly. To do just that, here are the pearl jewels I like best. ... "
http://www.jckonline.com/editorial-arti ... -306540353
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)