IIJS To Hold First Physical Show Since Pandemic Began

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I don't know if I would go to this one since India has not been able to vaccinate its population-at-large against covid, and the Delta variant did originate there so even though the Delta variant is mild, I don't think I would go to this show since another variant that could be more lethal could be the next to evolve and cause more problems, but in case any of you are going here's the information on this show and what will be required of you. ;)

By Rob Bates | August 02, 2021

"The India International Jewellery Show (IIJS), India’s largest gems and jewelry exhibition, will hold a physical show in September, its first since the COVID-19 pandemic began.

IIJS Premiere 2021 will take place at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre in Bengaluru Sept. 15–19. This will be the first time the show will be held outside of its traditional location in Mumbai.

The move was made due to “venue constraints” in Mumbai, according to the show’s organizers, India’s Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council. The Bangalore facility has five exhibition halls and can house 2,444 stalls.

The show says it’s already received 1,275 applications and expects more than 30,000 visitors. Booth allotment will begin Aug. 9.

Organizers stress that COVID-19 protocols will be strictly followed, as per the guidelines of the Karnataka government.

All attendees will have to ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -pandemic/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)