Celebrate Women's History Month with WJA's March is Me Month

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I don't know if any of you are members of the Women's Jewelry Association or might be thinking of joining, but I'm posting this in case anyone is since this could be of benefit to you. ;)

The Women's Jewelry Association is proud to present "March is Me Month." This comprehensive marketing campaign was developed by WJA's Women's Executive Leadership Forum, a group of top women executives across the jewelry and watch industries, to empower female consumers to celebrate themselves with a fine jewelry self-purchase.

The "March is Me Month" campaign aligns with International Women's Day on March 8th and will run from March 1-31, 2021. Participants are welcome to join the campaign beginning in December 2020. Promotions may begin as early as February 15, 2021.

With a generous grant from the JCK Industry Fund, the 2021 campaign assets are now available FREE of charge for the first 250 individual WJA members to sign up for the marketing kit on our website. WJA is excited to offer these comprehensive marketing assets to emerging designers, small business owners, and independent retailers to participate in this year's campaign.

Companies can participate in the campaign by becoming a Corporate Member of the Women's Jewelry Association.

Your participation in the campaign includes:

Access to download "March is Me Month" branding, marketing materials and campaign assets, including taglines and logos
Flexibility to promote and sell your own products as part of the campaign
Opportunity to participate in a historical industry-wide initiative supporting women’s empowerment

To participate in the "March is Me Month" campaign, follow these easy steps:

For Individuals members:

Login and sign up for your FREE marketing kit here and apply promo code MMM2021. (If you are not yet a WJA member, you must first sign up for an individual membership here.)
A link will be sent directly to you to sign the campaign terms & conditions and then download the assets, including logos, color palette, and taglines from the website.