Let’s All Wear Choker Necklaces Again

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I have always loved chokers and there are some nice ones in here, as well as others I wouldn't look twice at like the one in the lead pic. I'll show you that plus the one I like best, and you can use the link to see the other dozen or so items in the article. Enjoy! :)

By Brittany Siminitz | March 03, 2021

"There was an outfit change made by Amy Poehler during last Sunday’s Golden Globes that really got me thinking about chokers.

“Why is she wearing a black ribbon on her neck? She looks ridiculous,” said my husband, Mr. Fashion Critic himself. I was inclined to disagree—in fact, I had been thinking she looked fantastic, beautiful, radiant. The outfit may have been a bit schoolgirl-era Britney Spears twee, but that’s never stopped me from liking something before. It’s actually precisely that ode to ’90s fashion that will always envelop me—an era of style often ridiculed but in fact the best one, for nostalgic purposes (for this ’90s kid, at least) and for its ability to keep cropping up again. (If you look to the fashion choices of Gen Z and younger, you’d think maybe they were purveyors of ’90s styles themselves, though they tend to see themselves as pioneers.) ... "

Choker, price on request; Jemma Wynne

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... necklaces/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)