Rethink The Way You Ship with The JM Shipping Solution™ Tool

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I posted an article about this shipping service some months ago, but with the holidaze looming I thought maybe I should show you again in case anyone didn't see it, or forgot that it exists. Here's the information on the webinar that will be discussing it, and the link to where you can input your timezone so you'll know exactly when to tune in, as well as register for it. ;)

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST

Show in My Time Zone (Use link below to input your timezone)

"In the era of e-commerce, you need a logistics strategy to complement your digital efforts to maximize your success.

Join a panel of experts from Jewelers Mutual® Group for eye-opening shipping insights that can increase both profitability and productivity. You'll also see how their industry-leading tool makes these learnings easy to implement using the Zing™ platform, which features other unique products that will give your overall digital strategy a boost.

Organizer: JCK Webinars | Panelists: Tina Olm and Nate Charais of Jewelers Mutual

Since 1913, Jewelers Mutual has protected and supported jewelers. 2020 was one of the most challenging years in the history of our industry, but they continued investing in technology to help you thrive today, and tomorrow.

In August, they launched the Zing™ platform – a hub that provides access to their shipping, care plan, and insurance products, as well as a Diamond Marketplace powered by IDEX and a Jewelry Appraisal Solution leveraging the expertise of Gemworld.

It’s free to join, open to everyone, and will help empower smarter decisions and create seamless experiences.

Learn more at JewelersMutual.com/Zing."

https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 1051457805
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)