Amanda’s Style File: Political Statement Jewelry

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There's a slideshow at the end of this article with quite a few pieces in it, of which I really like the last four, but I'll show you my favorite and you can use the link to find your own. :)

By Amanda Gizzi
agizzi@jewelers.org
October 22, 2020

"With election season upon us and the world gripped by the pandemic, jewelry has become a way for individuals to make both political and personal statements.

In August, Michelle Obama wore a yellow gold “Vote” necklace from Bychari that sent social media into a frenzy and made political jewelry an overnight must-have.

“Vote” jewelry is leading the trend for now. However, styles espousing concepts like equality, peace and unity will have staying power long after election season comes to an end.

Politics will forever be a controversial topic, but consumers are finding their voice and using their style for good.

Here are some Amanda’s Style File selects that should be worn to the polls. ... "

Picchiotti 18-karat yellow and white gold brooch featuring round diamonds, round cabochon emeralds and mother-of-pearl ($36,800)

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/44-gall ... nt-jewelry
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)