Important Notice on Gem Equipment Orders

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

In case any of you placed orders for equipment with the ISG, there is a delay, and more information you should know below.

I need to let everyone know that the US Department of Homeland Security is delaying all shipments from China for scrutiny like I have never seen. As a result, our current Gem Equipment Shipment has been in the DHL Cincinnati Customs Clearance hub for over a week now. This is beyond our control but I am working with the DHL folks trying to get this released and delivered to us. As soon as the shipment arrives I will be shipping directly to those waiting on the equipment.

We currently have 2 of the sets still available. Due to the extremely high tariffs being placed on orders from China, the Gem Equipment packages are now $1,195.00 plus shipping. This is not a price increase from us, but due to the increased tariffs and international shipping costs. Email all inquiries using the Contact Us form on the ISG Website only.

Robert James FGA, GG
President, International School of Gemology
Property and Casualty Adjuster, Texas Department of Insurance #1300433
Member: National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters

©2020 International School of Gemology.

ISG
International School of Gemology
PO Box 1727
Helotes, TX 78023
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Important Notice on Gem Equipment Orders

Post by SwordfishMining »

Well at least the curtain is pulled back on the war for the world a little more. These things make it much more difficult to conduct international business. The rule of law is very important. Just like assaying every gold bar you are handed. Thank God the galoots have to ride their populations or we'd be left behind in a woorld of hurt. I will say these new Russian and Chines Emperors for life have made the figure heads for us to compare. Putin & Xi society are not where we want to be. They need us so they can't just be us. Happy times are dealt out on an indivicual basis as always. The nimble will thrive. I've widened my customer service business to include more facets of the tourist drive by traffic.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"