Watch: The Office Called, It Wants You Back

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is National Jeweler's webinar of the week. You'll want to use the link to hear the interviews, and you can also find out what the topic of the next webinar will be while you're there. I have neither the time nor the inclination to listen to this, but I will say that if I worked for a company that required the experimental RNA-altering drug, which is neither a vaccine nor an approved drug, I would quit and work for a jeweler who had both common sense, and respected my right to decide whether the shot was right for me or not. :!:

"As it stands today, 32 percent of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated and a total of about 45 percent of people have received at least one dose, leading to the loosening of COVID-19 restrictions nationwide.

That means Americans soon will be heading back to ballparks, amusement parks, movie theaters and … the office.

So, what do employers need to consider as they welcome more employees back into the workplace?

For the latest episode of “My Next Question,” Editor-in-Chief Michelle Graff interviewed two attorneys from the Jewelers Vigilance Committee, Miya Owens and Tiffany Stevens, about health screenings, how to handle return-to-work hesitancy and one big question: ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... s-you-back
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)