Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Re: humour

Post by PinkDiamond »

PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

If you have trouble reading it click on the image and it will come up in a larger format. :mrgreen:

Aging.jpg
PinkDiamond

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

White House Fence Repair

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.

One is from Chicago, another is from Kentucky, and the third is from New Orleans. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The New Orleans contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil.

"Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $9,000. That's $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

The Kentucky contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $7,000. That's $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$27,000."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure? ”

"The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the Government Stimulus plan worked.

"I love my country; it's the government I'm afraid of!"

"In God We Trust
PinkDiamond

SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Oh yer bad.... You been reading: https://www.cagw.org/
CAGW's strength has been, and always will be, our more than one million members and supporters. These outspoken and informed Americans attend public policy forums and town hall meetings; participate in surveys and petition drives; help educate their friends, colleagues, and neighbors about government waste; and call and write letters to the media and Congress. Their endorsement of CAGW's work to restore fiscal responsibility and accountability to government, by both their actions and their contributions, makes CAGW America's #1 taxpayer watchdog organization
While President Biden says he wants a bipartisan bill, nothing of the sort is occurring in Congress. Democrats are determined to use the budget reconciliation process to pass legislation that only requires a simple majority in the Senate, which means they do not need Republican votes. Reconciliation can only be used for taxing and spending once in a fiscal year. The largest stimulus bill ever, more than twice the cost of the 2009 Obama stimulus plan, is especially disturbing since $1 trillion from prior COVID-19 relief authorization packages has not been spent yet. The bill is so hyper-partisan that Democrats accepted only two of 286 amendments offered by Republicans offered in the committees that considered the bill.
https://www.cagw.org/thewastewatcher/bi ... boondoggle
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

:( :lol: :lol:
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

A Teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: Spilled milk and pennies saved. But when the teacher realized, that only Janie was left, she asked "Janie, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then the parachute landed right into the middle of 20 Iraqi troops........

She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens, 'said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story'?"

"Don't Screw with Mommy when she's been drinking."

I love these touching stories !!!
PinkDiamond

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

1.jpg
1.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 254 times

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
7.jpg (23.51 KiB) Viewed 254 times
PinkDiamond

crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: