If the world could be like Jeep Nation

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

After posting a 4th of July message for you, in which I said we need to find a way to come together in solidarity if this nation is going to survive, the next message I opened was this one from Robert James of the ISG, and I thought his words might assist us in seeing all the various ways We The People of this great nation can find that could bring us together, without the political entrapments we see being brought up at every turn. So again I say, God Bless America, and may we become one as a nation of diverse human beings, with one goal; to make America the bastion of freedom we can all be proud of, so much so that the rest of the world wants to emulate us. ;)

Our unique celebration on this Fourth of July!

This 4th of July I would like to step back from the traditional fireworks and barbeque and offer an alternative to the traditional. I respectfully offer the whole world a true example of a nation where everyone is welcome, where everyone is equal, where all colors and creeds are celebrated, and where unity and camaraderie prevail no matter where in the nation you visit. Ladies and gentlemen, on this special Fourth of July I would ask you to consider what the world would be like if everyone joined the Jeep Nation?

In the Jeep Nation we respect our history and those who paid the price for freedom everywhere. We even maintain the tradition that started with the founding of Jeep Nation in 1941 with the “Jeep Wave”. A “V” for victory over oppression and tyranny. That is why even today you will see the members of Jeep Nation giving each other the victory sign when we pass each other on the highway. Tradition, honor and loyalty binds the members of Jeep Nation.

In the Jeep Nation, our strength is in our diversity. We accept all Jeeps regardless of color, suspension systems, grill work, sound system or year of creation. We accept all Jeeps regardless of where they are from as long as they have proper documentation and legal titles in the glove box. All are welcome without question or comment, from the very totally tricked out to the most basic model made.

In the Jeep Nation, Jeeps Are For Girls. Forget the "good ol' boy" BS of other worlds. In the Jeep Nation some of the finest and most beautiful Jeeps are pink and a variety of colors with a feminine touch that sets them uniquely apart. As a famous bumper sticker says: “Silly Boys, Jeeps are for Girls” and we would not have it any other way. The sightseeing of these Jeeps is wonderful.

In the Jeep Nation, we do not care what you do with your Jeep in the privacy of your own garage.

Paint it, color it, make it as unique as you wish. It is your Jeep and we will defend your right to make your Jeep reflect who you are. We believe that Jeeps are a natural reflection of the talent and personality of their owner, so all are welcome. The Jeep Nation benefits from the diversity of our Jeep personalities.

In the Jeep Nation we care for each other. The original ISG Jeep Wrangler seen in the banner of this newsletter was driven by me for 17 years, many of those going to geological formations around the country to produce our course notes. Did I sell it? No, I donated it to the “Make a Wish Foundation” where it helped a child experience their own life long dream.

Today, we have our newest ISG Jeep Wrangler to keep us firmly entrenched in the Jeep Nation. If only everyone in the world could be a part of the Jeep Nation, how much better the world would be.

If you are thinking that you do not understand any of this newsletter, that’s OK, we are used to that.

As we say in Jeep Nation to those who don’t get it: It's a Jeep Thing, You Wouldn't Understand.

For those who do understand, we wish you a very Happy Fourth of July no matter where you live or what you drive.

Let Freedom Ring. But above all on this day of celebration, we ust remember those who made this day possible.

Let us never forget:

Robert James FGA, GG
President, International School of Gemology http://www.schoolofgemology.com
Property and Casualty Adjuster, Texas Department of Insurance #1300433
Member: National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters

©2020 International School of Gemology.

ISG
International School of Gemology
PO Box 1727
Helotes, TX 78023
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)