Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Fredie Mercury memorial concert replay 48 hrs only

Post by SwordfishMining »

Playset:
1992 The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert

Part two: Queen, with guest vocalists
Tie Your Mother Down (Brian May and Joe Elliot), Heaven & Hell / Pinball Wizard (instrumental, with Toni Iommi on guitar), I Want It All (Roger Daltrey), Las Palabras De Amor (Zucchero), Hammer To Fall (Gary Cherone), Stone Cold Crazy (James Hetfield), Innuendo / Kashmir / Thank You (medley) (Robert Plant), Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Robert Plant), Too Much Love Will Kill You (Brian May), Radio Ga Ga (Paul Young), Who Wants To Live Forever (Seal), I Want To Break Free (Lisa Stansfield), Under Pressure (David Bowie & Annie Lennox), All The Young Dudes (Ian Hunter), Heroes (David Bowie), '39 (George Michael), These Are The Days Of Our Lives (George Michael & Lisa Stansfield), Somebody To Love (George Michael), Bohemian Rhapsody (Elton John & Axl Rose), The Show Must Go On (Elton John), We Will Rock You (Axl Rose), We Are The Champions (Lisa Minelli), God Save The Queen

The concert was broadcast live on TV to over one billion people worldwide. The concert has been released three times, as a double video in 1992, a double DVD in 2002, and as a triple DVD or Blu-ray in 2013, and full details can be found on the 'Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert' video page. The 2002 and 2013 releases include rehearsal footage of three tracks, namely 'Under Pressure', 'These Are The Days Of Our Lives' and 'Somebody To Love'. The live version of 'Somebody To Love' with George Michael was released as the lead track on the 'Five Live EP', reaching no 1 in the charts, and later appeared on 'Greatest Hits III' and 'Greatest Flix III'. Footage of 'Under Pressure' was used as the video for the 'Rah' remix of the track, while Extreme's version of 'Love Of My Life' was later released in a modified form as the B-side to their 'Song For Love' single, 'Now I'm Here' appeared as the B-Side to the Def Leppard single 'Tonight', and 'All The Young Dudes' appeared on Mick Ronson's posthumous 1994 album 'Heaven & Hull'.

The band comprised Brian, Roger and John, with Spike Edney and Mike Moran on keyboards, Joshua J. Macrae on percussion, and Maggie Ryder, Miriam Stockley, Chris Thompson and The London Community Gospel Choir providing backing vocals.
1. 20 April 1992 - Wembley Stadium, London, England
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Re: Fredie Mercury memorial concert replay 48 hrs only

Post by PinkDiamond »

Queen was my daughter's first concert that I took her to back in the 80's when she was about 9 years old. What a blast, and what a show! 8-)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)