Diamond in the ruff: Rottweiler dog swallows Melbourne woman's engagement ring

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Diamond in the ruff: Rottweiler dog swallows Melbourne woman's engagement ring

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is just for your amusement. My dog didn't eat my ring, but she did try to eat Steve's tiny lower partial denture, which was his fault for taking it out and putting it on a small table. :lol:

Rottweiler dog swallows Melbourne woman's engagement ring
By Chanel Zagon
12:07am May 1, 2020

"A Melbourne woman's engagement ring was swallowed by her dog, with her pooch mistakenly trading dog food for diamonds.

Millie the Rottweiler could not resist owner Amanda Davey's glistening diamond ring, chowing down on the expensive jewel a fortnight ago, while no one was watching.

Ms Davey told 9News she thought she had left the ring on a table. When she couldn't find it, she turned the house upside down with her fiance Jake Dickinson in a frantic search for the ring.

Dog swallow's Melbourne woman's engagement ring. (Nine)

But when Millie cheekily expressed her fancy to another ring left on a table, she had a hunch her dog had been up to no good.

"I got one of my other rings put it on the table, she went for it," she said.

"I said off to the vet we go, she's eaten it."

An X-Ray revealed what the couple thought was true — the precious sparkler was indeed inside the two-year-old Rottweiler.

"It's right on the edge of the X-Ray, lucky we took her in, otherwise we would have missed it."

The missing engagement ring is no longer a mystery, with an X-Ray solving the case. (Supplied Nine)

Then it was a waiting game, ... "

https://www.9news.com.au/national/dog-s ... f6ebae10f4
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)