EXACTLY what America needs right now

Anything goes!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

EXACTLY what America needs right now

Post by PinkDiamond »

I got this from Grassfire today, and in these unprecedented times, this is the best option we have, so if you're averse to prayer, don't read any further, but if you do pray, please join with those of us who do for a national day of prayer. Image

A National Day of Prayer is EXACTLY what America needs right now. Last night, President Trump called for everyone to spend tomorrow praying "for protection and strength" as a way to "PREVAIL" in the battle against the Chinese Coronavirus. Grassfire couldn't agree more!

NationalDayOfPrayer.png

Psalm 33:12 promises us, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." So we're urging all of our team members to spend time in prayer tomorrow and every day until this virus is eliminated -- or, at least, contained.

As they almost always do, many will mock our "thoughts and prayers" in the coming days. Ignore them. For those of us whose hope is in the Lord, we know that the "fervent prayers of a righteous man" or woman can lead to miracles (James 5:16).

In November 2017, then-Governor Sonny Perdue of Georgia led a prayer vigil outside the state Capitol to pray for rain. People mocked and jeered him, but the Peach State was in the midst of a disastrous drought with no end in sight.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Perdue prayed: "God, we need you. We need rain." Guess what happened. It rained that same day -- for the first time in two weeks.

At Grassfire, we believe that we will "see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living" (Psalm 27:12). Our faith, hope and trust are in Him. If yours is too, we encourage you to let your family, friends and neighbors know.

Has there ever been a time when our nation needed the Lord's blessing more than we do right now?

Please remember to pray tomorrow for God's peace, protection and provision all across America.

Thank you, and God Bless America.
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: EXACTLY what America needs right now

Post by SwordfishMining »

Sounds like a plan. Snowing here today again. Somebodies prayers were answered. Religion, it's a personal issue and it's being exercised more this year than last. It may not stop the inevitable, but it makes it easier getting there without fear. I can only imagine what this economic shakeout is going to rearrange on the world. I try to be positive and keep telling people the nimble survive. At least it keeps them busy and not thinking about why they have to be nimble so much. I heard the Disaster relief bill has political agenda in it or it would not be allowed to pass. The swamp never sleeps and we are now in some sort of weird Fiat currency limbo worldwide, with the presses running. Fort up if you can to settle in for a long haul business wise. I'll be going online more since the road shows are all being cancelled this year. God Bless, Good Luck.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"