Royal Chain Has a New Rainbow Collection

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are just CZs in silver, but they're all nice looking and are sure to brighten peoples' days after the long quarantine, although they're not being shipped yet, but part of the sale price is being donated to a good cause. I wouldn't mind owning a few of them myself, so I thought I'd show them to you in case anyone wants to order something for someone they love. I'll show you the first two in the article, and there's a link at the end of the story to view their whole line, from which I'll show you a few more favorites. At least this one's got some pretty eye candy to enjoy if nothing else. :)

By Ashley Davis
Ashley.Davis@nationaljeweler.com
April 16, 2020

This sterling silver and multicolor cubic zirconia necklace from Royal Chain is part of a new capsule collection.

"New York—Manufacturer Royal Chain’s newest collection is a hopeful reaction to the time we live in.

While the New York-based manufacturer’s employees worked from home during quarantine, they were inspired by the Rainbow Trail, a worldwide movement beginning in Italy in which children put rainbow artwork in their windows to spread positivity.

On Instagram, #rainbowtrail shows thousands of examples.

In a press release, Royal Chain said creating and displaying rainbow artwork was a helpful message of solidarity for children, some of whom may be dealing with fear and uncertainty for the first time in their lives while homeschooling.

Many of the children’s drawings thank healthcare or essential workers for their service.

The resulting rainbow-themed capsule collection by Royal Chain consists of 20 pieces of sterling silver jewelry with multicolor cubic zirconia that retails for as little as $60.

It features baguette-shaped stones in hoop earrings, studs, bangle bracelets, eternity band rings, pendant necklaces and a dangling necklace design. There are also necklaces with multiple hanging charms.

Sterling silver and cubic zirconia hoop earrings

Royal Chain isn’t currently able to produce the new pieces, but it’s taking pre-orders to be fulfilled when New Yorkers are able to reopen non-essential businesses.

And, because the manufacturer wants the collection to do some good, just like the act that inspired it, Royal Chain will donate ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/fashion ... collection

From their website:

https://www.royalchain.com/rc-silver/ne ... ction.html
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)