You’ve Got It Man-Made: Lab-Grown Diamond Jewelry for Everyone

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This one's all pics, with the only text being the descriptions of each item, and they're all very appealing, although some are too 'busy' for my taste, with too many stones; but aside from the ring in rose gold, which I love, my other favorites are the Diama Signature necklace and bracelet featuring Swarovski diamonds. They're all pleasing though, and I'll show you the first two, plus the Diama signature bangle, and you're sure to find more than one you like via the link so enjoy this lab-created feast of eye candy. Woohoo! 8-)

November 6, 2019 by Melissa Bernardo

Engagement Rings

Diamond Nexus fleur simulant ringFleur ring with lab-created simulant Nexus Diamonds; starting at $1,465; Diamond Nexus; 800-509-4990; diamondnexus.com

Brilliant Earth fiorella lab grown ring14k rose gold Fiorella lab-grown diamond ring; $990 (without center stone); Brilliant Earth; 801-691-0952; brilliantearth.com

Here's the bangle that goes with the pendant I like. :)

Diama Signature bangle in 18k responsibly sourced white gold with 1.49 cts. t.w. Swarovski created diamonds; $3,990; Atelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry; 401-400-6233; atelierswarovski.com

https://www.jckonline.com/magazine-arti ... nd-report/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)