See the Watches Chopard Unveiled at Watches and Wonders 2021

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I just love all of these watches, and I'll take you through the second one since it's my favorite of all of them, so use the link to check out the rest of these beauties. They're all gorgeous, and I wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them. 8-)

By Amy Elliott | April 12, 2021

"Chopard revealed its Watches and Wonders newness last week, and we’ve edited it down here to focus on timepieces that embraced a joyous, colorful aesthetic—perhaps trumpeting the return of glamorous garden parties and other events that might call for gemmy wristwear of the highest order.

Among the haute joaillerie debuts is the Esperanza watch, entirely crafted in 18k white gold with more than 41 cts. of Zambian emeralds in a mix of pear and round shapes to mimic leaves and petals complemented by glittering diamonds. The Esperanza watch is the inaugural piece in Chopard’s new Red Carpet collection, which the maison develops to coincide with the Cannes Film Festival each year. The number of jewelry creations in the series corresponds to the age of the festival; thus, no less than 74 creations are expected to debut in 2021.

It took Chopard’s artisans more than 515 hours of work to complete the Esperanza watch. (Photo: © Patrick-Csajko)

Next, a trio of haute joaillerie masterpieces that highlight Chopard’s dancing diamonds design concept. The dial of each timepiece features diamonds that spin on their own axis, laurel wreaths of marquise-cut diamonds, and blue or pink sapphires and is respectively fitted with matching gray, blue, or pink satin straps. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... pard-2021/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)