PGA Championship Winner Collin Morikawa Has Great Taste in Watches

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

It's no wonder he's sporting the Speedmaster model since he's an ambassador for Omega, but I like the Seamaster model he won as part of his prize much better. I'm sure he does too since it costs more. :lol:

August 11, 2020 by Amy Elliott

"Sunday night, while I sat I working on a jewelry story as my husband watched the PGA Championship in the other room, little did I know that our two worlds would collide the next day (a rarity).

On Monday I received word in my inbox that the golf championship winner, Collin Morikawa, was wearing an Omega Speedmaster ’57 (pictured below) when he received the prestigious Wanamaker Trophy (pictured at top)…

Omega Speedmaster ’57 coaxial chronograph with black dial, brushed bezel and tachymeter scale, and stainless steel case and bracelet, $9,000

…and took home a Seamaster 300 (pictured below) as part of his prize.

Omega Seamaster 300 coaxial timepiece with sandblasted black dial, 18k Sedna gold hands, 18k Sedna gold bezel, Ceragold ring and diving scale, stainless steel case, and stainless steel and 18k Sedna gold bracelet, $12,600

My husband has since filled me in on how major this victory is, given that Morikawa is just 23 years old. He is, in fact, one of the youngest golfers ever to win the tournament and beat out some of the marquee names on the leaderboard, including fellow American Dustin Johnson and Englishman Paul Casey, who placed second and third, respectively.

For golf nuts, another factoid of interest: Morikawa now has the lowest closing 36-hole score by a champion in the history of men’s major tournaments, according to the PGA.

Morikawa is an Omega ambassador, alongside ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... a-watches/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)