See All the Latest Watches from TAG Heuer

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I found two articles for our watch aficionados today, this one featuring TAG Heuer''s latest offerings. The one I like best from this group is the one right before where I cut the article off. Enjoy! :)

By Ashley Davis
Ashley.Davis@nationaljeweler.com
July 24, 2020

This new TAG Heuer Carrera Sport chronograph is available this month in four styles, with more coming in September.

"New York—TAG Heuer’s original racing chronograph, the Carrera, has gained four new models this month.

The Carrera originally launched in 1962, inspired by the Carrera Panamericana road race.

The four new Carrera Sport timepieces are powered by the Calibre Heuer 02 movement, entirely Swiss-made in TAG Heuer’s Chevenez manufacturing facility and visible through the transparent caseback.

The movement features 168 components, including a column wheel and a vertical clutch for improved timekeeping.

It boasts an impressive 80-hour power reserve and a thinner movement for more comfortable wear.

The four new Carrera Sport watches

The Carrera Sport has a 44 mm stainless-steel case with choice of deep-blue dial with matching ceramic bezel, olive-green dial with stainless steel bezel, or a black dial with a black ceramic bezel.

Each sells for $5,750 except for a special rose gold version, which sells for $6,550.

The black ceramic bezel on this watch features rose gold-colored lacquer—a new design detail for TAG Heuer—and the crown and push buttons are rendered in 18-karat rose gold. It comes on a black leather strap.

In September, the watchmaker will unveil four more editions of the new Carrera Sport.

The TAG Heuer Carrera 160 Years Montreal Limited Edition (right) pictured alongside its inspiration, the White Heuer Montreal from 1972.

The year 2020 marks 160 years of TAG Heuer, and the watchmaker is celebrating with a special ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/watches ... -tag-heuer
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)