TAG Heuer Taps Ryan Gosling as Brand Ambassador

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I think Ryan Gosling is a good choice and will do well as their brand ambassador. ;)

Pictured is an image from the new Tag Heuer campaign shot by Pari Dukovic and featuring actor Ryan Gosling, the brand’s newest ambassador.

"La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland—TAG Heuer has chosen award-winning actor Ryan Gosling as its newest brand ambassador.

Gosling is one of Hollywood’s most versatile actors, switching from roles in movies like hit musical “La La Land,” for which he received a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, to sci-fi thriller “Blade Runner 2049,” and many in between.

He’s not only daring in his movie choices but also in his filming, opting to shoot many of his own stunts.

It’s this commitment to excellence and fearlessness that made him the perfect choice for TAG Heuer, the brand said in an announcement.

That excellence extended right into his first photoshoot for the ad campaign. Gosling handpicked award-winning photographer Pari Dukovic and worked with him through the whole creative process.

The result is a campaign of vibrant visuals.

“Ryan said he wanted to do something completely different. Color has emotion and it’s completely unexpected,” Dukovic said.

“In creating these portraits, it was about creating something timeless and timely at the same time. TAG Heuer’s watches have a timeless quality to them and that’s exactly what we wanted to do with the campaign.”

It marks the actor’s first brand partnership, according to TAG Heuer.

He follows the likes of actor Steve McQueen in the role, who was a thrill lover and motor racing aficionado, famously sporting a TAG Heuer Monaco in the legendary film “Le Mans.”

Other brand ambassadors include Olympian and four-time Grand Slam champion Naomi Osaka, NBA superstar Jimmy Butler, American sprinter and hurdler Sydney McLaughlin, actor Patrick Dempsey, and more.

“TAG Heuer has quietly and consistently been a classic and iconic pillar of excellence in its field for over 160 years,” Gosling said.

“Partnering with them was an easy decision and time, in general, is just something I think a lot about now. My kids are growing up fast, so I keep an eye on the clock in a way I never used to.”

At left, a TAG Heuer Carrera Day Date 41 mm with alligator leather strap ($2,900); at right, a TAG Heuer Carrera Twin-Time Date 41 mm with a steel case ($3,200)

The new campaign also showcases TAG Heuer’s new generation of Carrera Three Hands watches.

In 1963 then CEO Jack Heuer created the Carrera for drivers who needed to tell the time with just a glance while under pressure.

The Three Hands version was released in the early 2000s.

The new collection of 13 pieces reimagines the watch in four versions: ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... ambassador
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: TAG Heuer Taps Ryan Gosling as Brand Ambassador

Post by SwordfishMining »

Good Luck to them. The ads are pleasing to look at like the Emerald ones were with Mila Kunis.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"