Rio Tinto Will Retain the Argyle Pink Diamonds Brand

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm pleased to hear that the Argyle pink diamond brand will continue on. After all, nearly all the pinks out there come from the Argyle mine. As a matter of fact, the few that didn't come from Argyle can almost be counted on one hand, with a few fingers left over. 8-)

The final five “hero” stones from the Argyle mine offered in this year’s tender. Miner Rio Tinto said it will retain the Argyle Pink Diamonds brand in its portfolio despite the mine being closed.

"Sydney—Following the closure of the Argyle diamond mine last fall, Rio Tinto has announced it will retain the Argyle Pink Diamonds brand in its portfolio.

The miner said it will “continue to support market development activities in the coming year.” Further details on what that might will mean exactly weren’t available by press time.

Rio Tinto is currently holding the 2021 Argyle Pink Diamonds Tender, its last comprising stones from the mine. This year’s event consists of 70 diamonds weighing a total of 81.63 carats.

Argyle officially closed in November.

But Rio Tinto said Argyle Pink Diamonds will continue to be available globally through its ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... onds-brand
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)