Arctic Canadian Diamond Joins Natural Diamond Council

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm actually surprised that they weren't already a member of the NDC. ;)

By Kristin Young | April 21, 2021

"The Arctic Canadian Diamond Co. has joined the Natural Diamond Council (NDC), effective immediately.

Kristal Kaye, chief financial officer of the Canadian company, has also joined the NDC’s board of directors.

“I am delighted to welcome Arctic Canadian Diamond Co. to the NDC and Kristal to our board of directors,” said Stephen Lussier, chairman of the NDC, in a statement. “We greatly appreciate their desire to participate in the growth of the industry and we look forward to working together to expand the voice of the NDC.”

The Arctic Canadian Diamond Co. is one of the world’s largest producers and suppliers of rough diamonds to the global market. The company owns a controlling interest in the Ekati Diamond Mine as well as the Lac de Gras Diamond Project, both of which are located in Canada’s Northwest Territories. The company operates offices in both Canada and Belgium.

“When managed responsibly, natural diamonds have a meaningful impact on the communities where they are found, and we’re proud to share the story of our diamonds with consumers worldwide,” Kaye said in the same statement.

NDC members are responsible for approximately 75% of the world’s rough diamond production. The NDC provides jobs and locally sourced goods and services to communities in diamond-producing countries. The natural diamond industry itself supports the livelihood of 10 million people.

NDC members are required to ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... n-diamond/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)