New FREE ISG Mini-Course: Chatham Created Gemstones

Post your mystery gemstones here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

New FREE ISG Mini-Course: Chatham Created Gemstones

Post by PinkDiamond »

The mini courses are still being offered for free and this one on Chatham created gemstones is available now. :)

New FREE ISG Mini-Course:
Chatham Created Gemstones

What is a Chatham Created Gemstone? Carroll Chatham was the leading pioneer in the science of gemstone creation in a laboratory. To study the history and story of Chatham Created Gemstones is to better understand this important and viable revenue stream that all jewelers should be tapping into. In the current economic situation all dealers and jewelers should be open to all viable revenue streams. This course has been written and designed to give you a better understanding of created gemstones in general, and Chatham Created Gems in specific.

At left (above) you see just some of the beauty of Chatham Created Diamonds.

Who Should Take This Course? This ISG mini-course has been developed to assist new to experienced gemologists with the understanding of created gemstones in general, and the world's largest producer of created gemstones, Chatham Created Gemstones. Anyone involved with gemstone selling, grading, or appraising should take this important course.

What This Course Offers: This course has 8 lessons that cover the history of Carroll Chatham and Chatham Created Gemstones. It also offers an overview of the products, properties, selling techniques, and many identification techniques.

ISG/Chatham Gem Loan Program: Successful completion of this course and the ISG Created and Treated Gemstones course will qualify you to join the Chatham Gem Loan Program for advanced study with Chatham Created Gems right there in your own home.

Your Instructor: Robert James FGA, GG is available to help you with any questions about your study. He can be reached through the Contact Your Instructor form from the drop-down menu at the top of this website.

Certificate of Completion: Once you complete your course study, you will take a final written exam which can be retaken as many times as necessary. The passing grade is 80% on all exams. After the successful completion of your final exam, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file directly to your computer or printer.

No Monthly Dues or Membership Fees: At the International School of Gemology we do not believe you should have to pay monthly fees in order to have access to quality gemological education and support.

Course Structure:

1- Watch the Videos and Read the Course Notes.
2- Take the Practice Exams at the end of each lesson.
3- Take the Final Exam at the end of the course.
4- Print Your Certificate of Completion.

5- This is a video-based teaching course with written course notes to support the video information. The course is 70% video and 30% written notes. The course includes eight lessons comprised of written course notes and embedded mobile-friendly demonstration videos. All course notes and video demonstrations are done in the ISG office by highly trained and experienced gemologists to ensure the most up-to-date information is included in this course.

To join us in this important FREE ISG Mini-Course, click here: https://gemstoneacademy.com/course/chat ... gemstones/

Then create your registration. Return to the course and click Start the Course

Robert James FGA, GG
President, International School of Gemology

To learn more about the world-class ISG Programs in gemology and jewelry appraisal, please click here: https://schoolofgemology.com

©2020 International School of Gemology. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We encourage sharing and caring throughout the industry as long as all copyrights are left intact.

ISG
International School of Gemology
PO Box 1727
Helotes, TX 78023
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: New FREE ISG Mini-Course: Chatham Created Gemstones

Post by SwordfishMining »

That wasnt too bad. I didn't answer the no correct choice final exam question wrong, so I assume i missed one. I always wanted a Chatham emerald and now I know how to recognize one, or sell it properly. LOL
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"