The ISG Re-Launches with More Free Mini-Courses including Certificates of Completion

Post your mystery gemstones here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

The ISG Re-Launches with More Free Mini-Courses including Certificates of Completion

Post by PinkDiamond »

The free mini courses from the ISG are back, and he has expanded the offering. Here's the scoop. :)

Two weeks ago, the ISG was the target of a highly sophisticated cyber-attack that destroyed our server. This was not a “phishing” hack or a simple “denial of service” (DoS) attack. This was a malicious attack on our server intended to shut it down permanently and put the ISG out of business. Unfortunately, the hacker(s) underestimated the ISG Commitment to Cause. While they put us down for just over a week, they did not put us out. We are back…and we are back bigger and stronger and even more determine to follow our ISG Commitment to Cause. We have integrated a network of websites located on multiple servers that will help prevent this sort of thing in the future.

I want to use this newsletter today to formally announce that the International School of Gemology is back and fully dedicated to our ISG Commitment to Cause.

We have returned with not just the original 3 FREE Mini-Courses we were previously offering; we now have seven (7) FREE ISG Mini-Courses for you to study during your down time from this Covid-19 nastiness. And…by your requests we have expanded our structure to continue offering you the Certificates of Completion for the Free Mini-Courses that you download and print when the courses are complete. Here is a list of currently added programs, and a look at some great things coming soon:

These FREE ISG Mini-Courses include:

ISG Introduction to Gemology

ISG Diamond Fundamentals

ISG Colored Gemstone Fundamentals

ISG Treated Gemstones Course

ISG Gemological Spectroscope Course

ISG Gemological Specific Gravity Course

ISG Gemological Polariscope Course

More Free Courses Coming Soon:

The Magic of Chatham! A free course covering the history and development of Chatham Created Gemstones including a look at the ISG Chatham Collection. We have one of the largest and most complete collections of Chatham Created Gemstones outside of the actual Chatham organization that will soon be available for loan to all of you. More on the Chatham Gem Loan Program coming soon.

More Diploma Courses Coming Soon:

Certified Pearls Professional

Certified Diamonds Professional

Certified Watch Professional

All these FREE Mini-Courses and new Diploma Programs are being developed at this time and will be presented within the coming weeks. It is all part of our determined ISG Commitment to Cause.

What is the ISG Commitment to Cause? Our Commitment to Cause is……..YOU!

We are committed to bring you the finest quality gemology and jewelry appraisal education at prices that everyone can afford.

The ISG Commitment to Cause. Its not just a concept here, it is a commitment!

Start studying with our full list of FREE Mini-Courses today by clicking https://gemstoneacademy.com/ to visit our new network site hosting our FREE Mini-Courses, or visit the ISG main site by clicking https://schoolofgemology.com/

Robert James FGA, GG

President, International School of Gemology

Property and Casualty Adjuster, Texas Department of Insurance #1300433

Member: National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters

©2020 International School of Gemology. ALL RIGHTS RELEASED. Please share this with everyone that might benefit by knowing the world is not coming to an end due to this thing.

ISG
International School of Gemology
PO Box 1727
Helotes, TX 78023
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: The ISG Re-Launches with More Free Mini-Courses including Certificates of Completion

Post by SwordfishMining »

Story of my life. Having to decide which thing I enjoy doing better fit into how much time is left from what I have to do out of what I want to do which is what seems to happen most. Most of these fine courses have gems of information in them that takes time to find. Its a lot like college tho.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Re: The ISG Re-Launches with More Free Mini-Courses including Certificates of Completion

Post by PinkDiamond »

Yes, the full gemologist and gemologist appraiser courses are so in-depth it's like going for a college degree. It was a lot more involved than I expected it to be when I signed up, and took me 3 years to complete. :lol:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)