IIJA and Meiji Techno Microscopes

Post your mystery gemstones here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I was very lucky that I was able to snag one of the Meiji Techno Microscopes from the IIJA some years ago, when Meiji had a model made for a company that ended up canceling the order, so they sold them to the IIJA at a discount.

That discount was passed on to us at exactly the same time that Steve's aunt gave me a gift of $1,000.00, which gave me half, and Steve was feeling magnanimous and approved the purchase, and I can tell you it is every bit as good as Robert James says it is.

So if anyone did as I did, and bought a cheap Chinese scope to get started is ready to graduate to a high quality scope, this is the one you want, so I'm posting this so you'll know what it is, what it does, and how much you'll need to save up for it.

You won't believe the world of inclusions that will open up to you under high magnification. :!:

a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Education Organization 27 March 2018

Offers the only Limited Lifetime Warranty of any gemological microscope, including the GIA!

In 1988, 30 years ago, I purchased this GIA-Gem Instruments microscope you see at left (above).

In 2008, 20 years later, I used this same microscope to take the microphotograph you see in the banner at the top of this edition that blew open the Tibet andesine fiasco. You can see the Dixie cup immersion cell I used to take the image still on the base of the microscope at left. The image above proved that Tibet andesine was a costly fraud, and began the long road to exposing the reported expedition to a "Tibet andesine mine" to be a hoax.

Many of the microphotographs you see in this newsletter are still taken with this....now 30 year old microscope.

The GIA no longer sells this microscope.........but we do. We are the gemology industry's authorized Meiji Techno Dealers.

It's made by Meiji Techno and it's the finest quality microscope on the market for the following reasons:

* It has always been made by Meiji Techno of Japan. Famous microscope names like "Leica," "Bausch and Lomb" and others have been bought and resold many times over the years. It is a fact that you have to know what year these microscopes were made, to know which Chinese manufacturer to contact in hopes they still offer parts that fit. This is not the case with Meiji Techno Microscopes.
* I can get parts from Meiji Techno for what is now a 30 year old microscope, within 48 hours to this day.
* The Meiji Techno optics are far superior to anything else on the market.
* It carries the only Limited Lifetime Warranty of any microscope.
* It has the widest field of vision of any gemological microscope on the market.
* It comes standard with magnification to 90x, higher than any GIA model.
* It is the last microscope you will ever have to buy.

Rather than give a long drawn out presentation, I will let the microphotographs do the selling of the Meiji Techno quality. All were taken using our Meiji Techno microscopes. Below is a view of included crystals in a spinel.

Below: A beautiful view of an included crystal in a garnet with the intersecting needle inclusions.

A wide field of vision makes photography at lower magnifications far easier as seen in this parcel of Brazilian emeralds donated to the IIJA by Bear and Cara Williams.

A 90x view of an included crystal in a beryllium treated sapphire showing the concentration of the iron and titanium that reformed around this included crystal during heating, forming the diagnostic "blue halo".

A remarkable view of lily pad inclusions in a natural peridot. Again at 90x the formation of the lily pad inclusion around the included crystal is seen in detail unmatched by any other microscope on the gemological market.

Today we have our Enwave Raman built on top of a Meiji Techno MX microscope, and have upgraded to the Meiji Techno GEMT2-BFDF as seen below. A Limited Lifetime Warranty, finest optical quality, and fast availability of parts 30 years after purchase.....no one else can touch that.

When you are ready to buy the last microscope you will buy for the rest of your life, visit our website at the IIJA eBook Gemology store by clicking on the link below. We could sell cheaper Chinese made models like the other guys, but we are professional gemologists who look for quality as well as affordable price. That is why the IIJA (through our original YourGemologist.com website) has been the primary gemology industry Authorized Dealer for Meiji Techno for the past 17 years. Visit us and learn what quality microscopes are all about. Meiji Techno microscopes start at just $2355.00 from the IIJA. https://instituteofappraisal.com/

Coming later this week: How to use a microscope....special edition. Tell your friends to sign up for the IIJA newsletter so they don't miss this. Sign up for IIJA Newsletter. https://instituteofappraisal.com/

Shop for Meiji Techno Microscopes with your Factory Authorized Dealer specializing in the gemological microscope models from Meiji Techno!
https://ebookgemology.com/product-categ ... croscopes/

Meiji Techno Warranty: Click on the link below to learn more about the world's only gemological microscope with a special Limited Lifetime Warranty
https://ebookgemology.com/meiji-techno-warranty/

©2018 Insurance Institute of Jewelry Appraisal Inc.. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We encourage sharing and caring throughout the industry as long as all copyrights are left intact.

IIJA
Insurance Institute of Jewelry Appraisal Inc.
PO Box 1727
Helotes, TX 78023
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)