Britt’s Pick: Stargazer Pearl Pendant By Jenny Norman

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Here's another one for our June babies before the month is over. It's a nice looking piece, and the pearl is lovely and rather unique with its coloring, and it's reasonably priced. I probably shouldn't say this but to me it's amusing since the pearl looks like a pomegranate with a star stuck in it. :lol:

By Brittany Siminitz | June 22, 2021

"Pearls have been noticeably absent from this blog (for the most part) during June, despite the fact that they reign as one of the month’s birthstones.

Make no mistake about it: They’re all the rage. Arguably, they always have been in some capacity, trending in one form or another. As of late, we’ve rejoiced in the growing number of men donning pearls (I still find this concept cooler than cool), and, predictably but no less importantly, in the incredibly compelling creations from the hands of talented designers that continue to pique our interests.

I remain a pearl curmudgeon (you will find the same to be true of ruby next month), but I am certainly not immune to the magnetic pull of a really incredible piece of pearl jewelry. As a matter of fact, I’d say that I fall even harder for a really great pearl jewel, probably for the fact that it manages to convince me to obsess over a gemstone that I’d consider far from my favorite. (Cue the identity crisis: Do I love pearl? Do I just love this pearl? What is this sorcery?)

One such bewitching creation comes from gem of a designer Jenny Norman, who had my pupils transforming into heart shapes at the sight of a style she recently posted to Instagram.

The treasure, a pendant named Stargazer, is relatively simple in its design but expertly so, allowing the central pearl, which shimmers in a rainbow of colors, to really shine. Those hues—a spectrum of green, gold, magenta, rose, and brown—are all natural, a spectacle of nature enhanced by a designer’s talented touch.

Norman tops the pearl with a spectacular gold North Star, which sparkles with a round diamond center. The star’s lowest point seems to stick into the pearl, giving it anchorage to its rainbow earth and keeping it glowing brightly throughout the day and night.

The best part? A ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ny-norman/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)