Piece of the Week: Jacquie Aiche’s Boho Pearl Necklace

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Even if you're not partial to pearls, I think you'll love this piece in particular. I just wish we could see a close-up of the opal to see its colors since we can't see much of it in the pic, but based on what we can see I'm going to say ooh-la-la! 8-)

By Ashley Davis
Ashley.Davis@nationaljeweler.com
January 22, 2021

"In the last decade, pearls have experienced a fashionable resurgence, with designers making them edgy, eccentric and outside-the-norm of pearls’ previous ladies-who-lunch vibe.

With pearls being Vice President Kamala Harris’ accessory of choice, all eyes will be on her jewelry choices in the next four years, with the gem likely to make regular appearances.

One designer who knows how to lend pearls her entirely non-traditional mood is Queen of Boho, Jacquie Aiche.

She explained, “Our beaded pearl necklaces are refined, but still have the edge that is classic to the JA tribe. Their alluring, natural glow is the perfect highlight for any outfit.”

Aiche’s pearls need not be reserved for your next state dinner.

This “Piece of the Week” freshwater pearl beaded necklace with rounded rectangle opal set in 14-karat gold with diamond pavé, available through JacquieAiche.com for ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/fashion ... l-necklace
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)