The Pearl ID Collection By W.Rosado Makes Pearls Personal

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These pearl pieces are definitely different, and I love the colors in the first piece, and think the idea of having bejeweled letters on them is a great idea for personalization and self expression. They're kind of cool so use the link to see the rest of the lineup. Enjoy! 8-)

October 28, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"Pearls have taken such a wonderfully modern turn, it’s a thrill to see what jewelry designers may do with it next. This collection from W.Rosado is exceptionally noteworthy, because it combines the modern sensibility of pearl with a very in-demand category right now—personalized jewelry.

Letter stud earrings in 18k white gold with Australian South Sea pearls and diamonds, $2,970 (price is for single)

The Pearl ID collection takes Australian South Sea pearls and embeds them with 18k yellow gold letters and symbols—some available with pavé diamonds—for customizable combinations that provide ample opportunity for customers to wear their pearls their way.

“I have always loved pearls—their natural, organic quality and the fact that they are so precious and rare—and I realized that I had an opportunity to do something totally unique,” says Wilfredo Rosado, who debuted his high jewelry collection in 2011. “I love taking something classic and modernizing it. ... '

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -w-rosado/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)