Please Don’t Call These Modern Jewels “Not Your Grandmother’s Pearls”

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are definitely not traditional pearl designs, so I thought you might enjoy seeing them. I'll show you the first two, plus the one I see as the best design, so use the link to see the rest of them. Enjoy! :)

October 7, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"Pearls have a rich history, and yet despite their wide range of styles and appearances, they are continuously put into a steadfast box. When most people think of pearls, they instantly think of the classic strand. That’s not necessarily a bad thing—the pearl necklace is a staple in every jewelry store and in most jewelry boxes. But as we’ve seen over the years, pearls have so much more to offer in terms of design, and for some reason that continues to surprise us.

Sea of Beauty collection ring in 14k yellow gold with baroque pearl and 0.23 ct. t.w. diamonds, $2,990; Mizuki

... "

Despite the blackened metal, I think this one is adorable, and the black metal actually seems appropriate for it. 8-)

Ring in 18k gold with pearl, fancy sapphires, and diamonds, price on request; Lydia Courteille

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... rs-pearls/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)