Extra, Extra: Closing Out June With Some Incredible Pearl Jewelry

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

When I saw the heading for the story I thought to myself, 'Self, what could they possibly do different with pearls?" Then I checked the lineup and was amazed at the creativity of some of them, and the lineup is sufficient to satisfy your pearl cravings for a while. The lead pic is way cool, and I'll show you 3 of my favorites, so use the link to see all the others and choose your own. Enjoy! :)

June 30, 2020 by Amy Elliott

"Didn’t want June to get away without showcasing some deliciously opulent pearl jewelry, some of it wildly unconventional and most of it as big and bold as it gets.

Here are 23 ideas, all featuring pearls and all budgets and styles accounted for! ... "

Pearlescent collection bracelet with pearls and round and marquise diamonds in 18k white gold, $29,500; Yeprem

Regalia bracelet with white South Sea baroque cultured pearl, akoya cultured pearls, and diamonds in 18k white gold, $140,000; Mikimoto

Waves of Bosphorus ring with Australian South Sea pearl and white, brown, and black diamonds in 18k white gold, $14,170; Terzihan

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... l-jewelry/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)