Maui Divers Welcomes Spring With Pearls in Bloom

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Spring has sprung, so it's time to shift gears and show you spring motifs in jewelry, and these are the epitome of spring so I hope you find them as appealing as I did. I'll show you the lead pic and the first part of the story, and then skip down and show you my favorite of their pieces. Gorgeous. 8-)

March 20, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"It is not uncommon that I find my mind drifting to Hawaii. Since traveling there (twice!) last year, it is unquestionably my happy place, so long as I have my family at my side. Now stuck inside at home (along with much of the population), I long to be there more than ever.

Unfortunately, that’s not possible, so I—we—must do the next best thing: take a mental escape. As I write this, Thursday, it’s the first day of spring. The official introduction of the season has fallen a couple of days earlier than usual, thanks to a necessary tweak in our calendar that brings us the earliest spring equinox in more than 100 years (you can read more about it on Farmer’s Almanac, it’s actually quite interesting).

It’s dreary outside. Not the birds-chirping, flowers-blooming spring of my dreams. Though it never really is. But the temperatures are warming, enough to warrant opening windows, so at least there’s that. I sit in the fresh air, the mellow sounds of Hawaii playing in my ears, and I remember. I remember how hot the sun feels, how the fresh flowers blooming on the trees smell, how the chatter of the people passing by sounds. Oh, my gosh, people! It’s not been a week here in quarantine and yet it feels like ages ago when it wasn’t a scary thing to be around people. Even as an introvert I am reminded in this moment how much I love the presence of people. ... "

This one is sweeeet. :!:

Pearls in Bloom ring in 14k yellow, white, and rose gold with 8 mm–9 mm lavender freshwater pearl and diamonds, $645

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... rls-bloom/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)