New Pearls for the New Twenties

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Here are some new designs in pearls that are pretty interesting, most of which I like, and they have a decent lineup for you to enjoy so I'm sure you'll find a few that you like, too. I'll show you the lead pic, but they don't appeal to me, and the second pic is my favorite in the lineup, with the last one in the article coming in second. Enjoy! :)

January 15, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"There’s just something about winter that feels like prime pearl season. Maybe it’s the way a strand of pearls looks with a cozy sweater. Or the fact that we aren’t slathering on sunscreen with which to damage pearls. Or perhaps it’s the simple way a white pearl complements the snow so beautifully. Whatever the reason, and knowing full well that pearls are really an anytime, anywhere kind of jewel, if I had to assign it one season, pearl would be a winter.

Cignus earrings in white gold with pearls and 1.96 cts. t.w. diamonds, price on request; Giorgio Visconti

Whether or not you agree, this is prime time for pearl stocking. They could make someone feel very loved come Valentine’s Day, and why is it that Mother’s Day is often so associated with pearls? Regardless, that’s coming up quicker than a flash, just watch. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -twenties/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)