Uniform Object: The Timeless Yet Modern New Brand To Know

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I guess they chose a tattooed model to appeal to younger females, but the tattoos make it hard to see the jewelry so it's a good thing they have closeups too. I'm taking you as far as my favorite piece of the lot, and I left you 5 more items to see via the link so check them out. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | October 08, 2021

"Jewelry truly has the power to last a lifetime—and, as vintage jewelry proves, it can be enjoyed and beloved when it’s many years old just as much as when it was brand-new.

Someday, hopefully, the pieces that we love and wear so faithfully will be worn by a new generation, who can continue to tell its tale.

That’s why quality matters. It’s also why consumers should understand that when jewelry is purchased as an investment, weren’t not necessarily talking financially—it’s not stock they’re buying. What they are investing in is many years of favorable jewelry wear—an heirloom in the making.

Two-tone Heavy Metal necklace in 18k white and yellow gold with 0.84 ct. t.w. diamonds, $22,000

Those purchases are so much easier to justify when they’re timeless and versatile. The debut collection from New York jeweler Uniform Object is both—and so much more.

The new line of fine jewelry—beginning with its debut collection, Supernaut—comprises earrings, necklaces, and bracelets with an aesthetic that’s modern yet enduring. The styles are streamlined and well-honed—simple enough to wear every day but luxe enough to feel special.

Tusk earring in 18k yellow gold with 1.7 cts. t.w. diamonds, $9,500

“When designing Supernaut, that heft was very important to me,” says Uniform Object founder and designer David Faruggia. “We must have gone through five iterations of our Heavy Metal chain to get just the right amount of weight and thickness to the links. The name itself comes partly from my love of heavy metal music, but also in the literal sense that this is a heavy, solid, and substantial necklace. My ethos is always to invest in things that are made to last.”

Cuff ring in 18k yellow gold with 0.43 ct. t.w. diamonds, $7,000

The line’s durability extends beyond its hefty materials: Crafted as a modular system, ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... new-brand/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)