See HGTV Star Christina Haack’s Diamond Engagement Ring

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Maybe some of y'all have seen their shows, although I haven't so I had no idea who she was, but the ring sure is pretty so I thought I'd show this to you. It's another emerald cut diamond, which I've never been a fan of, but it sure looks fabulous in the photos, which I can't copy for you because they're again on Instagram, so use the link to check out the ring and 2 short video clips. Let's hope that this time her marriage lasts. ;)

This “Baxter” 1.90-carat cushion-cut diamond engagement ring in recycled platinum with diamond pave on the shank from Greenwich St. Jewelers’ bridal line, Greenwich St. Ceremony, is similar to HGTV star Christina Haack’s new engagement ring.

"Los Angeles—They rose to fame as the married stars of house flipping show “Flip or Flop” on HGTV, but Christina Haack and Tarek El Moussa are as likely to make headlines for their personal lives as they are their careers.

The latest news for Haack is of a celebratory nature, with the 38-year-old announcing her engagement to boyfriend Joshua Hall, a Texas realtor.

Haack confirmed the relationship in July, per media reports, saying the two had connected in the spring of this year.

Reports started circulating this week that Haack had shared images on her Instagram with a diamond sparkler on her left hand, but they were soon taken down.

As of Monday, it seemed Haack was done hiding, showing a carousel of pictures with fiancé Hall, and tagging her jeweler, Benny Hayoun of Benny and the Gems in Beverly Hills, California, plus posting several engagement-centric emojis in the caption.

Hayoun is a private jeweler who designs custom pieces for his clients. The Israeli-born and -raised designer worked with Hall to craft a radiant-cut diamond engagement ring in platinum with pavé diamonds on the band.

Hayoun showcased a better view on the Benny and the Gems Instagram account.

He told National Jeweler the setting was made from raw platinum without any work in CAD or even a wax model.

For the designer, it has the perfect amount of wow factor plus practicality.

“I love this look,” he said. “[The ring] is high enough so you can have a matching band or bands that will fit perfectly without any space. The diamond looks good without any help of a halo or bezel setting. Light hits the ring from all directions so it will sparkle from all sides.

“It’s elegant, it’s clean, and not an in-your-face kind of look.”

While Hayoun could not disclose the diamond’s size or value, Brilliant Earth SVP of Merchandising and Retail Kathryn Money estimated the center stone to weigh between 3.5 and 4 carats, and valued the ring at $50,000 to $75,000, though other outlets have pegged it much higher.

Money commented, “We love that elongated diamond rings are having their moment. They are a flattering style, elongating the wearer’s finger, displaying excellent symmetry and polish—a dazzling minimalist look that is timeless.”

Hayoun hails from a family business that has been in the industry for 65 years, spanning diamond cutting, wholesaling diamonds, and jewelry design.

Haack is featured on the jeweler’s social media often, as is her ex-husband El Moussa’s fiancée, Heather Rae Young, a realtor on the Netflix reality show “Selling Sunset.”

In fact, Hayoun created Young’s engagement ring, too. It started out as an emerald-cut diamond solitaire on a yellow gold band when El Moussa popped the question in July 2020.

By February 2021, however, the emerald-cut center stone was mounted on a far more elaborate yellow gold emerald-cut diamond eternity band.

The Haack-El Moussa clan has had an action-packed few years of romantic comings and goings.

In June this year, Haack’s divorce with ex-husband and British television presenter Ant Anstead, with whom she shares a young son, was finalized.

The two had split in September 2020 after tying the knot in 2018.

Prior to that, Haack was married to ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... ement-ring
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)