Are Yellow Diamond Engagement Rings The Next Big Thing?

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are a few in this that I don't like, including the one with the pink sapphires in the lead pic, and although I like the band on the synthetic diamond ring, the color of the stone doesn't look appealing to me, and the worst one to me is the Haruko ring with the rose cut diamond in a primitive setting. Mind you, I'm not into yellows, although I do love true canary yellow diamonds, so that's why most of these don't appeal to me. I'll show you the lead pic, the second one which I think is beautiful, and then the one I favor, which is the last one in the lineup so use the link to check these out and find those that appeal to you. :)

By Brittany Siminitz | September 22, 2021

"A canary diamond. That was the request countless brides-to-be made when shopping for engagement rings during my days in retail. Of course, we constantly had to explain to them that what they were looking for was likely a yellow diamond, which was far easier to come by and certainly more affordable, though if it truly was a canary diamond they were looking for, we could make it happen.

Ring in platinum and yellow gold with 5.06 ct. emerald-cut fancy yellow diamond, 2.05 cts. t.w. baguette diamonds, 0.75 ct. t.w. trapezoid diamonds, and 0.5 ct. t.w. round diamonds, $201,500; Picchiotti

... "

Ring with 6.5 ct. fancy yellow diamond, price on request; Nicole Rose

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ent-rings/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)