Kate Hudson’s Engagement Ring Has a Unique Diamond

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

The article says it's a champagne colored diamond, but the the description under the photo says it's light brown. My champagne diamonds look more golden than brown so I'm wishing we could see a good photo of the ring by itself to see the actual color. That said, congratulations to them. I hope this one lasts. ;)

Kate Hudson debuted her light brown diamond engagement ring at the Met Gala last week.

"New York—At this year’s Met Gala, Kate Hudson wore some spectacular jewels.

Specifically, she donned a layered necklace look—one with 20 carats of diamonds throughout and a 20-carat diamond drop, as well as another with 20 carats of diamonds throughout and a 49-carat natural pink sapphire drop—as well as 23 carat pear-shaped diamond earrings.

On her left-hand ring finger, she wore a diamond so large it looked to be another borrowed jewel from designer Lorraine Schwartz, who created the rest of Hudson’s array.

But this was the actress and entrepreneur’s own, a publicist for Schwartz confirmed.

The day of the Met Gala, Sept. 13, Hudson announced her engagement to boyfriend Danny Fujikawa on Instagram.

Per media reports, the pair have been coupled up since 2017.

They are parents to 2-year-old daughter Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa.

While Hudson sported two stacked bands in her Instagram announcement, that’s likely her daytime look.

Her engagement ring on display at the Met Gala is a massive champagne-color diamond solitaire in a thin rose gold setting. It appears to be an elongated cushion cut, set east to west.

Brilliant Earth’s Kathryn Money estimated the rock to weigh 6 to 8 carats, and cost somewhere in the ballpark of ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... ue-diamond
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)