It’s Diamond Choker Season

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm starting to wonder if it's JCK's in-house photographer who does such a good job of taking photos of diamonds and making them look as dead as a door nail. :lol:

If I was going to get one of these it would be the third one, and there are a few more pics to see via the link. The last one is gorgeous, and has the most diamonds so I can just imagine how fabulously that one sparkles. :)

By Brittany Siminitz | September 15, 2021

"I’ll always hum along to the tune of “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend”—old Hollywood films and Marilyn Monroe have a firm hold on me—but I’m so pleased to see this era of diamonds being everyone’s friend, regardless of gender.

Hexagon choker necklace in white gold with diamonds, price on request; Karma El Khalil

Nothing showed that like the 2021 Met Gala held Monday night in New York, with a gorgeous lineup of Hollywood’s rising generation decked out in diamonds. Young stars like event cochair Timothée Chalamet and Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson rocked sparkling diamond brooches, and in Davidson’s case, the jewels didn’t stop there.

Necklace in 18k yellow gold with diamonds, price on request; Rahaminov

A diamond tennis necklace was one of the standout jewels of Davidson’s ensemble, which brings us to our subject here today: diamond chokers. I know, a tennis necklace isn’t a choker, ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... er-season/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)