Britney Spears Has the Most Classic Engagement Ring

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

A big congrats to Brit and her new beau, but I'm curious why the video in the article shows her wearing the lovely ring on her right hand, or wondering if the camera could have reversed the image since I had a device that used to do that on every photo I took and even on live chats. Either way, I'm glad she got her father out of the way so she can live her life as she wants to. There's a small slideshow in the article so use the link to access it and finish the story. :)

Personal trainer Sam Asghari proposed to girlfriend Britney Spears with this platinum and 4-carat diamond ring from Forever Diamonds New York (image courtesy of Forever Diamonds New York).

"New York—Congratulations are in order for the Princess of Pop.

Britney Spears announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Sam Aghari on Instagram Sunday, showing off a diamond on her ring finger.

Forever Diamonds New York confirmed it was responsible for making the classic engagement ring, showcasing the style dubbed “The Britney” on its website.

Per the company, Forever Diamonds New York founder Roman Malayev created the sentimental bauble with Asghari’s input.

It features a round brilliant-cut diamond in a floating platinum solitaire setting with subtle sparkly details, like pave diamonds on the bridge, which are visible in profile, as well as flush-set diamonds on the prongs and basket, and a “secret message” beneath the bridge.

Asghari had his nickname for the songstress, “Lioness,” engraved there.

He chose a 4-carat center stone for the bride-to-be, Forever Diamonds confirmed.

Sister co-owners Christina Gandia Gambale and Jennifer Gandia of New York City jewelry store Greenwich St. Jewelers approve of the timeless solitaire style, offering several iterations in their bridal selection.

See several engagement rings from the company similar to Spears’ in the gallery below.

Spears was previously engaged to her former agent, Jason Trawick, in 2011, but the two went their separate ways in 2013.

The pop star has been married twice before, to ex-husband Kevin Federline, who is father of her two sons, and childhood friend Jason Alexander in a quickie Las Vegas marriage and divorce.

Spears met her current fiancé when he starred in ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... ement-ring
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)