Christopher Designs Celebrates 40th Anniversary

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I can't recall ever posting anything from JCK's weekly supplier news for you before, but when I saw this one I had to check out the link to these Crisscut™ diamonds to see what they look like, and they did not disappoint. As usual, still shots do nothing for the jewelry, but there are two repetitive video clips at their website, the first that only shows their jewelry on models, but the second one on the Crisscut™ diamonds shows the differences and the extra cuts they add that transform the usual cuts like round, emerald and pear into sparkling eye-catchers, so scroll down to the second one and check these cuts out. 8-)
By Brittany Siminitz | March 01, 2021

The New York City–based Christopher Designs is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2021. To mark the momentous occasion, the jeweler, well-known for its signature Crisscut diamond, will unveil a L’Amour Crisscut Classic diamond necklace. The necklace features 24 cts. t.w. of collection color and near flawless clarity diamonds.

Founded by Christopher Slowinski and his wife, Ewa, in 1981, the Manhattan jeweler now employs more than 60 people, including craftsmen that work right in the brand’s midtown workshop.

After apprenticing under master jewelry craftsmen in his native Poland, Slowinski began his pursuit of redefining the round diamond, and was approved for his first patent in 1991, for an invisible setting method. Christopher Designs currently has eight proprietary diamond cuts, and the jeweler has no plans to stop there.

“I have loved every stage of growing my business and I’m so proud of my team’s work,” said Slowinski in a statement.

For more information on the jeweler, visit http://www.christopherdesigns.com.
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)