Fire Polish Diamonds Has a New Name

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Their diamonds would look livelier and have more fire with the etchings on the pavilion, but could they make the traditionally cut diamond look any deader? :lol:

By Michelle Graff
michelle.graff@nationaljeweler.com
January 14, 2021

Fire Polish Diamonds is now Facets of Fire Diamonds. This picture provided by the diamond brand shows the different between a diamond that was cut using traditional techniques and one cut using nano-technology behind Facets of Fire.

"New York—Fire Polish Diamonds has rebranded in order to strengthen its position in the market, the company announced this week.

Fire Polish Diamonds is now Facets of Fire Diamonds, a trademarked name that is accompanied by the tagline, “Love Is Better in Color.”

There is a media kit for retailers who sell the brand that features the new name and logo.

It includes imagery, a press release, brochures, an infographic, a promotional video, print ads and a co-op spot for TV.

Facets of Fire also has a new website and social media accounts, including a fresh Facebook page and an updated Instagram.

Commenting on the rebrand, Facets of Fire President and CEO Glenn Markman said: “We’re unveiling our new brand identity, evolving Fire Polish to Facets of Fire to further strengthen our breakthrough positioning for this unique product.

“With our beautiful new designs throughout the collection, more dramatic storytelling to capture the imagination of buyers, and an enriched marketing and communications plan, consumers will never look at diamonds the same way again.”

A five-stone ring from the Facets of Fire diamond jewelry collection. The collection includes rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings in 18-karat white or yellow gold.

The pavilion of each Facets of Fire diamond is etched with microscopic facets—technically called diffraction gratings—that act as tiny prisms, releasing more color and sparkle in the diamond than traditional cutting techniques.

The difference can be spotted with the naked eye.

Both the Gemological Institute of America and the American Gem Society recognize the technology behind Facets of Fire, which was developed at ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/diamond ... a-new-name
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Fire Polish Diamonds Has a New Name

Post by SwordfishMining »

No they could not. But it will sell. Makes that dead rock look better even if my Radiant did have lots of colors coming out of it. That cut is heavy for the face up.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"