Jared Is Launching a New Engagement Ring Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This article would have been much better if they showed closeups of the rings instead of them on hands. Oh well, check these out as best you can. ;)

By Ashley Davis
Ashley.Davis@nationaljeweler.com
November 11, 2020

Jared’s new engagement ring collection, One by Pnina Tornai, features lots of halo styles.

"New York—Launching today, Jared’s new collection of engagement rings is a collaboration with a well-known bridal designer.

The jeweler has partnered with Pnina Tornai, a designer who also became a television personality thanks to reality show “Say Yes to the Dress,” where she appeared alongside her couture designs.

Now, she’s lending her bridal prowess to engagement rings, designing a 31-piece collection with the Signet-owned chain called One by Pnina Tornai.

Bill Brace, chief marketing officer and Jared executive general manager, said in a news release: “We’re thrilled to launch Pnina Tornai’s first-ever ring collection—One by Pnina Tornai—exclusively at Jared, showcasing her unique designs inspired by her years of experience making brides feel special.

Israeli designer Pnina Tornai saw her career as a bridal and fashion designer skyrocket after appearing on television show “Say Yes to the Dress.”

“We expect this holiday season to be like no other, as more couples take their relationship to the next level after months of quarantining together. We’re confident that uniting two of the most trusted names in bridal will help our customers love brilliantly.”

Tornai said the collection is inspired by love stories she has heard from her customers in the decades she has created their wedding gowns.

Jared’s new One by Pnina Tornai features three-stone styles as well as cluster-style halo settings. Most rings, like the ones pictured have diamonds on the band.

“In my years working closely with brides, I’ve had the privilege of hearing thousands of spectacular love stories that inspired me to create my first-ever jewelry collection—because these beautiful jewels would not have a purpose if it weren’t for love,” she said.

“It has always been a dream for me to create an engagement jewelry collection, and with Jared, I have found the perfect partner to bring these dream rings to life, to celebrate the magic of two becoming one—a whole greater together than apart.”

The collection is best described as classic but modern and ultra-feminine, with various halo styles and lots of diamond pave bands.

A black diamond engagement ring is the edgiest of the One by Pnina Tornai offerings. Most styles feature white diamonds in intricate halo settings.

Stand-out styles include ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/fashion ... collection
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
PinkDiamond

Jared x Pnina Tornai Engagement Rings Are Here for Holiday Proposals

Post by PinkDiamond »

JCK did another article on Jared's partnership with Pnina Tornai, and in this one they've got what I wished they had in the above article; closeups of some of the styles. Of this group, which I'm sure are lovely in hand, I rather favor the black diamond, although I wouldn't want a black diamond engagement ring. I'll show you the lead pic and the black one so use the link to see the other styles shown. There are more styles but they do give us a glimpse at some of them. :)

Jared x Pnina Tornai Engagement Rings Are Here for Holiday Proposals
November 17, 2020 by Amy Elliott

"If the name Pnina Tornai doesn’t mean something to you, then you probably haven’t watched the TLC show Say Yes to the Dress (now in its 19th season, the reality series centers on the iconic New York City bridal boutique Kleinfeld Bridal). You probably haven’t shopped for a wedding dress recently, either. And unlike me, you’re definitely not a refugee from the world of bridal magazine publishing, where I spent much of my career.

Which is to say that you kind of have to have watched the show, shopped for a gown, or be otherwise tuned in to the bridal fashion world to fully appreciate that the new Pnina Tornai collection of engagement rings for Jared is a very big deal.

For the uninitiated: Tornai is an Israeli wedding gown designer who launched her collection in the United States at Kleinfeld in 2004. She is the top-selling designer there—she has her own in-store boutique—and her wildly glam, super sexy, and fashion-forward gowns have a cult following. To the tune of 1 million Instagram followers and a total web and social media audience of 1.5 million.

No one had dared do a see-through lace bodice before Tornai made it popular, and somehow no other interpretation of a mermaid silhouette ever managed to achieve quite the same level of bombshell chic. Then there were the daringly plunging necklines, the unapologetically glitzy crystal beading. The dresses were—and continue to be—a sensation.

Making frequent appearances on Say Yes to the Dress has allowed Tornai to give her fans a window on her personality and unique charm—and her brand is very much founded on the connection she has with her brides.

So partnering with a designer at this level of name recognition is a huge win for Jared; beyond that, One by Pnina Tornai also works in design elements that are of a piece with Tornai’s lavishly embellished couture creations, from layers upon layers of diamonds to ultraromantic floral motifs.

A unique feature of all the rings is a signature rose gold cuff detail—it’s kind of alluring, like a garter—with three diamonds in the band, symbolizing two individuals and the life they’ll create together.

Globally recognized couture bridal designer and TV personality Pnina Tornai debuted a collection of engagement rings with Jared last week. “It has always been a dream for me to create an engagement jewelry collection, and with Jared, I have found the perfect partner,” she said in a statement.

“In my years working closely with brides, I’ve had the privilege of hearing thousands of spectacular love stories that inspired me to create my first-ever jewelry collection—because these beautiful jewels would not have a purpose if it weren’t for love,” Tornai said in the official announcement.

Tornai also believes that diamonds are inherently sexy, carrying a magical energy that draws you in and becomes one with your existing energy when you wear them.

More is more is more. A few highlights from the 31-piece collection are below. ... "

Engagement ring in 14k rose gold with 3.37 cts. t.w. black diamonds, $2,000

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... na-tornai/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)