Britt’s Pick: Triple Threat Ring by Rahaminov Diamonds

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm pretty sure none of y'all have seen a ring like this before, and I'm also sure it won't appeal to many people, but I must say that in the shot of it being worn it looks beautiful, and not quite as over-the-top as I thought it would based on the first pic, so I could see myself wearing it, although done in pink diamonds it would be the piéce de resistance. 8-)

August 25, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"If you’re a parent, you might relate to the notion that you see the world differently. It’s true in a beautiful poetic sense, but it’s also quite literally true in the daily details too. For example, my little one is currently hyper-focused on shapes, colors, and numbers. So, on our daily walks, I find myself asking about the color of the trees or the shape of the leaves or how many flowers we see. Pre-baby, I could easily surpass those things without once admiring their shapes, quantity, or beauty.

Well, you certainly don’t need to be a parent to admire the beauty of Rahaminov’s latest offering, but if you do happen to be in the “shapes” phase like me, you might appreciate it all the more. Imagine being able to quiz your kid on the shapes of these diamonds, the sparkling trio the most luxurious form of geometry class.

Featuring heart, oval, and radiant-cut (rectangle, for learning purposes) diamonds, the Triple Threat ring from Los Angeles–based Rahaminov is indeed rich with talent.

Created by head designer and co-owner Tamara Rahaminov Goldfiner, the ring is an ode to her children. “I was inspired by my love for my three beloved children to design this new ring,” said Goldfiner in a statement.

The Triple Threat ring by Rahaminov Diamonds

I tend to focus on simple product images when sharing these pieces online, so we can just sit back and appreciate the glory and detail of the design at hand. But it makes sense that one can appreciate any style more when it’s worn, and this particular style is all the more compelling when you see it pictured on someone’s finger. I can imagine how good it feels to don this ring: You can see the way it sits on the hand, its clustered trio nestled comfortably as it blankets the ring finger. This is a piece that feels as good to wear as it looks—and it looks amazing indeed.

While the carat count is indeed high—just over ..."

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... rahaminov/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)