Piece of the Week: K Kane’s Personalized Diamonds

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

It can't be easy to cut diamonds into letters, and I wish we could see how they do the whole alphabet even though I'm not into letter jewelry. There's another photo, but it's at the very end of the article so I left it for you to see via the link. ;)

"Some jewelry trends come and go over the years, but personalized initials endure.

After all, what’s better than sporting a signature jewel that’s just for you?

K Kane gets it. The New York City-based brand is no stranger to initial jewelry.

Designer Katherine Kane was inspired to launch her line after crafting a monogram necklace for herself that garnered attention from friends and strangers.

Today, a collection of letter silhouettes called “Chain Letter” is a brand mainstay, but the latest collection takes the motif up a notch.

“Alphabet Diamonds” is exactly what it sounds like: diamonds cut into the shapes of letters.

Hung on a 14-karat yellow gold chain, each letter is set in platinum prongs to give the appearance of the diamond floating on the skin.

K Kane offers two sizes—letters ranging between 0.25 and 0.3 carats are $2,400 per character, while letters weighing approximately 0.5 carats are $3,800 per character.

The range just launched on the K Kane website. Pictured at top of article and below are a necklace featuring the designer’s initials: K, K, N. ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... d-diamonds
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)