Hello from Bangkok!

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Brightlights

Re: Hello from Bangkok!

Post by Brightlights »

Dave!

It's me, Steve Shimatzki from the Toledo club! Glad to see you are online with us here!

I will also stand up for Dave, I actually went to his wedding(!), bought stones from him and enjoyed some great conversations with the man. I'm sure he will strive to do you right if you need a particular stone found or custom Jewelry design, etc.

Dave, you know to contact me if you ever come home to ohio for a visit, we'll talk Rocks and I can show you around my New digs.

Welcome aboard!
Too many beautiful distractions... https://twitter.com/burningems
ParagonUniversal

Post by ParagonUniversal »

Well hey there stranger!!! I haven't been back in a while but next time I will look you up!! Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!
Brightlights

Post by Brightlights »

I know, miss you and Melanie! You must be busy living the dream!
Too many beautiful distractions... https://twitter.com/burningems
ParagonUniversal

Well- at least we have good weather!!!! LOL
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Steve got to the office after the post office closed yesterday, so I made him go back and pick up the moldavite today, Dave, and I'm floored at what a rich and luscious green it is; even more so than the pics led me to believe. It's gorgeous, and cut beautifully so it sparkles like no other moldavite I have, or have ever seen. Wow! Thanks so much!! I asked him to leave feedback for you, so if he doesn't do it within a day or so please ping me so I can remind him again. This is awesome, Dave. What a treasure! :D
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
ParagonUniversal

Glad you got it!!! Thanks so much for letting me know. We were thrilled to come across that material because of the color- tried to buy some more today but most of it is gone, and what is remaining doesn't really meet our standards- it either has chips or too many inclusions. I hope to be able to offer more of this in the future, just not sure yet!!! Enjoy your treasure!! :)
Last edited by ParagonUniversal on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

Very nice gem Pink bought :!: I finally have photos of the Indo moss agate. I couldn't find it anywhere else so I bought this one.
P1000780.JPG
P1000780.JPG
P1000780.JPG

I don't know why there are so many photos of the stone. :? :lol:
Attachments
P1000779.JPG
P1000778.JPG
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Sweet! But don't let it get lost in Dave's intro thread. Break it out into a thread of it's own so we can find it again. It deserves one. Image
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
ParagonUniversal

If anyone has an idea of what is missing from our eBay store, let me know and if I can find the stone at a reasonable price:quality ratio here in Bangkok I will list it. Melanie and I wander about in the gemstone district here and when we see something beautiful that we think people will like we buy it and list it for sale. But we are always looking for suggestions.
ParagonUniversal

Also that Indo moss agate is incredible. I've never seen material like that here. Wow!!!!!!