Hi all & Merry Christmas

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

nessa

Hi all & Merry Christmas

Post by nessa »

Thanks to Pink for telling me where you were all hiding, although trying to register did have me wondering whether I should have stayed away. Originally got involved in the opal auctions forum about 7 years ago, but finding some strange goings on which seemed to go unanswered, and receiving abuse because my concerns made me question whether I continued to shop with OA, I somewhat walked away. Did pop back briefly in 2011 but at the time had some family concerns so didn't really feel up to finding that old adversaries wanted another chance to have a pop at me. Now doubt they are still part of this, and if they are well they can sit in their corner and I'll sit in mine, can't be bothered any more. I am looking for a piece of jewellery and usually find something on OA, and while I am looking will check out current threads.
PinkDiamond

Re: Hi all & Merry Christmas

Post by PinkDiamond »

Hi nessa, and welcome to the forum. We're glad you didn't give up trying to register, and hope you find this more appealing than OA's forum. We were restricted by rules there that do not apply here, so you can speak freely, and there is a current thread about them that will likely interest you and should explain a lot.

I'm sure members will try to assist you, and I hope you can find the jewelry you're looking for, and at a good price. In the meantime, welcome aboard, and please enjoy our forum. We're a really nice bunch so I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

Hello nessa,
Welcome to our forum and Merry Christmas!!
Chris :)
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

Hi Nessa and welcome :!: We haven't had any fireworks here, so please hang around, you might like us. :D
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Hiya Nessa, please pardon my opinions and observations. There is an agenda and I'm sure it's providing them a lot of income, as business is meant to do. Hope you have a Happy New Year.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
Brightlights

Post by Brightlights »

Welcome again Nessa.

"Sometimes it's nice to go where everyone know your name, and their always glad you came...."
Too many beautiful distractions... https://twitter.com/burningems