Turkish Diaspore

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Click4opportunity

Turkish Diaspore

Post by Click4opportunity »

Greetings to all,

I'm Levent, my nickname is C4o.

I'm from Turkey.

I came across this forum by chance when I was researching gemstones on the Internet.

My main reason for being a member of this Forum is to provide information to the members of the Forum about the Turkish Diaspore, known as Zultanite and Csarite.

It saddened me that some precious stone lovers who visited my country felt deceived by the Zultanites they had bought.

However, as I read their stories, I found that this was due to their carelessness, lack of knowledge, and the rogue commercial behavior of some abusive sellers.

In order to enable readers to see positive and negative experiences together
I give information and explanations under the post titled '' Trade Alert on Zultanite ''. Please click on the link to access my posts.

http://www.opalholicsanonymous.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=16155#p16155

I wish that the information I provide will be useful those who want to get information about Turkish diaspore, who want to buy products or raw minerals in their own country or in my country .

Those who want to buy real Turkish diaspore can contact me.
I can supply you raw minerals of natural real Turkish Diaspore.

Best regards

zultanite 1.jpg

Last edited by Click4opportunity on Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PinkDiamond

Re: Turkish Diaspore

Post by PinkDiamond »

Thanks for introducing yourself Levent. It's nice to know who we're talking to even if you'll be C4o for the most part. It gives people a sense of you wanting to be included, which is what we try to do here. It's very nice that we now have a Zultanite aficionado on board, and you can feel free to show us around your country if you'd like to. Cheers! :)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)