Mehoose checkin in...

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

mehoose

Re: Mehoose checkin in...

Post by mehoose »

Not many get the chance to be there so yes, very grateful and fortunate in that respect. He was always there for me, even flying in to spend the day with me when i was in hospital and there was no way I was ever going to have him feeling alone.
There was nothing that could be done but I do wish those that make the laws here would see sense in terminal situations and allow their passing to be swifter and with dignity.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing, but it is good that you were there with him, as he was for you. I know your presence was a blessing to him, and eased his transition. My heart goes out to you, and thoughts and prayers are with you.
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing, but it is good that you were there with him, as he was for you. I know your presence was a blessing to him, and eased his transition. My heart goes out to you, and thoughts and prayers are with you.
PinkDiamond

Artfldgr

Post by Artfldgr »

Hey there's quite a few very successful male designers for knit and crochet, maybe you should get back into it again.

rosey greer aside, it reminds me of having the measels and mumps at the same time...
this is not the hair of a dog i want to try agin other than for fun showing the kdis...

if i can remember, i will put up a sample of moms work... dont have shots of anything as whimsical
:)
mehoose

Post by mehoose »

Ooo I just had a wee bit of déjà vu there. :lol:

Thanks Pink. He was a good man and strong of mind...a bit of a lead foot...cussed like no bodies business behind the wheel but I'm so glad he was my dad. The only phrase I'll never put into past tense is that I love him to bits.
Artfldgr

Post by Artfldgr »

Hey there's quite a few very successful male designers for knit and crochet, maybe you should get back into it again.

rosey greer aside, it reminds me of having the measels and mumps at the same time...
this is not the hair of a dog i want to try agin other than for fun showing the kdis...

if i can remember, i will put up a sample of moms work... dont have shots of anything as whimsical
:)
mehoose

Post by mehoose »

Well I always reckon it's a bonus having extra talents, you never know when you'll need them.

They might not be whimsical but I bet they're beautiful.

Hey, if anyone has Pink's number can you drop her a line to check she's okay?
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm fine 'hoose, thanks for thinking of me. When you're up against the wall you just have to go with the flow for a while, but I expect some sort of good to come from it. ;)
PinkDiamond

mehoose

Post by mehoose »

I'm lost with world times but how's Steve doing?

LOL, the pages are taking reallllly long to post so there's plenty of double dipping going on today. :lol:
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Hiya Mehoose. Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm a bed sitter myself when trouble comes around. I always felt camaraderie was a requirement at last goodbyes/possible goodbyes if at all possible out of honor.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"