Ivermectin proven safer than hand sanitizer in government records

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Ivermectin proven safer than hand sanitizer in government records

Post by SwordfishMining »

U.S. Poison Control Ivermectin Data Analyzed by TrialSite – Some Surprises
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and prominent physician and pharmacy societies have stepped up and intensified warnings about the use of ivermectin across mass media. While a recent American Medical Association warning press release cites a huge rise in ivermectin prescriptions and a 3-Fold increase in calls to poison control centers associated with the misuse of the generic drug THERE WERE NOT UNDUE ADVERSE EFFECTS - NONE SELF ADMINISTERED - NO HOSPITALIZATIONS proven by the records

I do believe (cough cough thefeedstoreswineinjectable cough cough) in proven medical facts & liability.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Re: Ivermectin proven safer than hand sanitizer in government records

Post by PinkDiamond »

Yup. I used Ivermectin for parasite control in my dogs for years back in the 80's, and the form of it for humans won a Nobel prize decades ago so it has a long and proven track record of efficacy that can be reviewed, making it a tried and true remedy. So I would use it and/or the other therapeutics before I'd use a brand new drug that was rushed through approval, that's being called a vaccine even though it's not actually a vaccine, and has no history of proven safety. It's just common sense to me like building up my immune system so if I am exposed to any pathogens my body is strong enough to fight them off. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)