Swarovski's new acupressure jewel seed beads

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Swarovski's new acupressure jewel seed beads

Post by PinkDiamond »

This morning I saw Swarovski's jeweled acupressure seed beads demonstrated, and since Steve has done acupuncture and acupressure for decades, and has occasionally used them on me, I know the auricular seed beads work quite well, so I thought I'd at least show them to you and you can make up your own mind.

They're creating them for specific purposes or conditions, and have pictures and instructions for placing them on the acupressure points so people can do it themselves, instead of having to pay an acupuncturist to place them for them, and they're a lot nicer looking than the stainless steel or gold balls Steve uses, although gold balls are an option which would work well on men, or the stainless but gold would look better.

They have them for things like allergies, addiction, depression, hemorrhoids, inflammation, menopause, smoking cessation and weight loss, among others since I'm not sure I found them all listed. No one can say these things will help everyone, but most people seem to get the relief they're looking for, so here's the information for you. They're not cheap because there's so much more to them than the plain beads Steve uses.

That's a copy of an ad I pulled from the net that seems to show their insert flier or ad, but I could not find them on swarovski.com, so if anyone does please add the link to this thread. Otherwise just do a search to find the best price because I saw differences of about $20 on two sites. If anyone tries them out do let us know what you think. :)

High quality luxury EarSeeds have 24-karat gold plated acupressure pellets on the back and Swarovski Crystal Embellishments on the front to keep you looking and feeling beautiful and sophisticated.
Ear Seeds chart and point protocol created by Licensed Acupuncturist and Auriculotherapy Teacher Elie Goldschmidt, L.Ac.
First class customer service included. As a family business we value our customers and stand by our product quality, and offer no questions asked replacements or money back guarantee if your seeds arrive damaged or fail to meet quality standards.
Beautifully presented in an organza gift bag with foil printed details, Ear Seeds products make a great gift for all your health and wellness minded friends and family.
Latex-Free adhesive for those with allergies or sensitivities.

Edited to add this link since this company carries a lot of them, so it's more convenient for anyone who wants to try them out. ;)

https://www.earseeds.com/product-catego ... hart-kits/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)